Welcome to my website! I’m Sylvie Renard-Hermodsson, mother of two boys, wife and doula. I am french with 32 years in Sweden ! I just love the adventure called birth and, as a doula, I wish to contribute so that your needs are respected and fulfilled. I offer a diversity of services in a flexible manner in order to help you make informed decisions throughout maternity and newborn care and to provide support, information and presence adapted to your needs. I have been interested in the childbearing year since 2012. I’m both passionate by the intimate aspect of birth as the social issues touching women’s right. My role is to serve your family in line with your needs: transferring knowledge and tools to increase your confidence towards your birth, offering continuous emotional support, favoring the active implication of your partner during labor, help with pain management, advocate for your wishes and your rights. By providing consistent, comprehensive, balanced and reliable information, our meetings will foster autonomy and informed choices throughout your childbearing year. By setting the basis for an equal and non-judgmental relationship, I help create a trustful, harmonious and loving environment.
- Member of French National Education
- Member of ODIS board (organisation doulas i Sverige )
- Certified Doula ODIS and FUR (Föda Utan Rädsla )
- Professional training in Prenatal Singing activities (Psychophonie)My Doula care service includes 3 prenatal meetings (3 x 60 minutes) in the comfort of your house or mine, call services from week 38, continuous labor and birth support at the location you choose to give birth and 1 postnatal meeting . Prenatal meetings include childbirth education classes, discussions and teaching of pain management techniques. Postnatal meeting includes breastfeeding support, postnatal information and tips of postnatal perineum exercices.
- F-skatt. / 9500 sek all inclusive Nordea Plusgiro : 753268-2
- ( last-minute doula on call, if available, 5500sek)
- Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org